To be honest when I met my husband, it was not love at first sight. Personal because he did not meet my standards. If you haven’t already, out my other blog about My Perfect Man Checklist: https://simplyhmongmade.com/2018/10/25/my-perfect-man-checklist/
I had goals and dreams I wanted to accomplished before I settled down. I did not expect to fall head over heel.
I didn’t get married because I was in an arrangement marriage nor was I forced into a marriage. I married because I knew I found my life time partner!
The question is how do you know you’ve found the right person?
I read a article that shared a report from the dating site eHarmony. It revealed that 25 to 34 year olds across the US (not just eHarmony users) knew their partner for an average of 6.5 years before tying the knot. That’s compared to an average of five years for all age groups surveyed.
The top signs that I knew I had found the partner for me. The person that I could be with a lifelong commitments to:
1. The person empowers you to be the best of you
2. You’ve shared your insecurities and allowed yourself to be vulnerable
3. You have more than just your partner on your side
4. When you both can’t get enough of one another
5. You have no problem apologizing
6. When money isn’t an issue
7. When you don’t need other people to have a good time
8. You trust him and don’t worry who is with
9. When you put them down as your emergency contact
10. When you can talk about future plans
Please share how you knew you had found the perfect partner.